At VFP Consulting, we believe in hiring great people, not just great resumés. We create value for our clients through exceptional service: providing knowledgeable recommendations, identifying and mitigating risk, and challenging the status quo.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT AT VFP
You’ve got an extraordinary opportunity to join a small, successful and ambitious company on the rise, and to help shape our future. Perhaps you’ve thrived in this kind of environment before, or maybe you’re with a larger firm and looking for a change of scenery. We’re offering a chance to directly influence the evolution of our business with your talent, take your career to the next level, and have fun doing it.
WHAT THE ROLE LOOKS LIKE
As our Executive Administrator, you’re the critical right hand to our leadership team and an important supporter of our whole company. You’re critical to help our company scale by helping our team operate more efficiently. You’ll support them through a variety of day-to-day tasks, but more importantly you’ll be a significant contributor to the strategic advancement of the company. You’ll be involved in several important internal projects and programs across operational functions including Finance, Technology and People. You’ll also play a part in helping our business development efforts in Sales and Marketing. If the idea of working across every function in our company excites you, this is a good match. When we stop and take stock of how much we’ve gotten done next year, we’ll have you to thank for making it happen.
Our clients are located throughout the U.S. and many have global offices. At VFP you’ll get to work remotely from anywhere in the continental U.S. Occasional travel should be expected.
- Wear several different hats as you support the growth and daily operations of a busy boutique consulting firm — you’ll get a chance to work in every corner of our business
- Help with the production of important documents and presentations that will help grow the business
- Track and drive completion of key initiatives, following up on outstanding items to ensure timely success
- Drive our culture by playing a central role in the production of our team-centric events, such as our twice-annual meetups, All-Hands Meetings, and our annual Founder’s Club
- Assist with the production of several marketing events throughout the year for both partners and prospects
- Own the administrative details of our recruiting efforts and HR administration as well as responsibility for our numerous vendors across all parts of the company
- Coordinate and execute our employee onboarding program
- Support our accounting and forecasting functions as required, and help us maintain clean information systems internally
- Complete special assignments as required, which may involve research and analysis
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- 3+ years of experience working in an executive administration capacity, ideally within either a consulting or technology environment
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Fantastic organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated in a 100% remote work setting, with minimal supervision
- Able to work and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and a passion for making ambiguous things orderly
- Very detail oriented, with a sixth sense to anticipate what’s needed that hasn’t been communicated
- Creative approaches to problem solving, planning and execution
- Experience with Salesforce and/or FinancialForce is highly desirable
- Able to travel periodically throughout the year to locations in North America
- Bring our values to life in your work: Vision, Focus and Passion
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation package, including bonus plan, benefits and perks
- Work remotely from home and travel as needed
- A dynamic, fast-paced environment that comes with a flexible schedule
- Extraordinary teammates who are accountable, love what they do and support one another
- Leaders who support your growth and stand behind you
- Challenging work, and the chance to learn something new each day
- Team meetups throughout the year
- A culture that knows how to unwind and celebrate success
We’re looking for smart people with great attitudes and experience to join our highly regarded firm and further their career in the Salesforce ecosystem. If you’re interested in learning more, we’d love to talk to you.