At VFP Consulting, we believe in hiring great people, not just great resumés. We create value for our clients through exceptional service: providing knowledgeable recommendations, identifying and mitigating risk, and challenging the status quo.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT AT VFP
You’ve got an extraordinary opportunity to join a small, successful and ambitious company on the rise, and to help shape our future. Perhaps you’ve thrived in this kind of environment before, or maybe you’re with a larger firm and looking for a change of scenery. We’re offering a chance to directly influence the evolution of our business with your talent, take your career to the next level, and have fun doing it.
WHAT THE ROLE LOOKS LIKE
Our Project Managers are responsible for driving the delivery of FinancialForce and Salesforce solutions. The Project Manager will plan and lead implementation projects from winning the deal through the close of the engagement. The Project Manager may manage multiple projects with many different moving parts, multiple vendors, and complex application scenarios simultaneously.
- Coordinating staff and internal resources
- Managing project progress, assessing and communicating effectively regarding risks, issues, actions and decisions
- Developing mitigation and remediation strategies to manage risks and issues
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation
- Conducting project reviews and creating detailed reports for clients, steering committees and internal consumption
- Optimizing and improving processes and the overall approach where necessary
- Managing large, diverse and geographically dispersed teams
- Quality control of the services and accountable for the overall experience of the clients
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- 3 – 5 years of project management experience in a consulting / professional services role
- 5 years of experience in SaaS enterprise software delivery (ERP, CRM, SFA etc.)
- Experience with Salesforce and/or FinancialForce is highly desirable, and Salesforce certifications are a definite asset
- Post-secondary education in computer science, business administration, or equivalent experience
- Project management training and experience is an advantage
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to think critically about solving business problems
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation and client management
WHAT WE OFFER
- Generous compensation package, including bonus plan, benefits and perks
- Work remotely from home and travel as needed
- Flexible schedule, and high autonomy to manage your workload
- Extraordinary teammates who are accountable, love what they do and support one another
- Leaders who support your growth and stand behind you
- Challenging work, and the chance to learn something new each day
- Support for achieving Salesforce certifications, as well as continuing education outside of work
- Team meetups throughout the year, and our annual Partner’s Club trip for our top performers
- A culture that knows how to unwind and celebrate success
We’re looking for smart people with great attitudes and experience to join our highly regarded firm and further their career in the Salesforce ecosystem. If you’re interested in learning more, we’d love to talk to you.