At VFP Consulting, we believe in hiring great people, not just great resumés. We create value for our clients through exceptional service: providing knowledgeable recommendations, identifying and mitigating risk, and challenging the status quo.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT AT VFP
You’ve got an extraordinary opportunity to join a small, successful and ambitious company on the rise, and to help shape our future. Perhaps you’ve thrived in this kind of environment before, or maybe you’re with a larger firm and looking for a change of scenery. We’re offering a chance to directly influence the evolution of our business with your talent, take your career to the next level, and have fun doing it.
WHAT THE ROLE LOOKS LIKE
As a Senior Consultant working directly with clients, you’re an advisor building strong and trusted relationships. You’ll deliver end-to-end consulting services on the Salesforce platform using FinancialForce FFA to support our customers’ business needs. Typical projects involve requirement gathering workshops, documentation, data migration, system configuration, testing, integration, change management and client engagement. You’ll have a chance to own it all.
Our clients are located throughout the U.S. and many have global offices. At VFP you’ll get to work remotely from anywhere in the continental U.S. and travel to client locations as required. On average you should expect to travel 30-50% of the time to support several concurrent projects.
- Help clients transform their businesses digitally through top-notch consulting
- Add value for our customers through solid business requirement workshops
- Guide our customers on recommended business practices for finance and accounting, mapping customer requirements to a sound technology solution based on FinancialForce
- Configure FinancialForce FFA per the customers’ requirements; declarative configuration could include custom objects/fields, validation rules, profiles/permission sets, approval processes, automations (especially Flow), configuration of Lightning apps and page layouts,
- Guide customers through user acceptance testing, using creative thinking to tackle unforeseen business problems
- Train users of all levels on the use of Salesforce and FinancialForce FFA
- Manage projects, including standard project management duties such as reporting, as well as being the face of VFP to the client during the engagement
- Act as the primary face of VFP and be a subject matter expert throughout the engagement
- Provide pre-sales internal consulting and guidance to help scope and price opportunities
- Fully accountable for the satisfaction of customers
- Represent VFP through social media posts, presentations at user groups and conferences, blog posts, activity in the Salesforce/FinancialForce communities, or other suitable channels for demonstrating the eminence of VFP and the VFP team.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- 4+ years experience working with ERP software, either in a consulting organization or as an advanced end user, or a experience as a Salesforce Administrator in a company using FinancialForce FFA
- Post-secondary education in Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, Business Administration, or equivalent experience
- Salesforce certifications are a definite asset
- Proven technical acumen to translate business requirements into functional design
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to think critically about solving business problems
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation and client management
- 4+ years of experience working in a professional consulting organization, ideally in a SaaS environment, implementing CRM, SFA, ERP and/or PSA applications
- Project management training and experience is an advantage
WHAT WE OFFER
- Generous compensation package, including bonus plan, benefits and perks
- Work remotely from home and travel as needed
- Flexible schedule, and high autonomy to manage your workload
- Extraordinary teammates who are accountable, love what they do and support one another
- Leaders who support your growth and stand behind you
- Challenging work and the chance to learn something new each day
- Support for achieving Salesforce certifications, as well as continuing education outside of work
- Team meetups throughout the year, and our annual Partner’s Club trip for our top performers
- A culture that knows how to unwind and celebrate success
We’re looking for smart people with great attitudes and experience to join our highly regarded firm and further their career in the Salesforce ecosystem. If you’re interested in learning more, we’d love to talk to you.